Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30

It is the last day of November.

Somehow, I managed to post every single day this month, thereby completing the NaBloPoMo challenge.

NaBloPoMo November 2012

Some days it was easy to come here and blog. Other days I wanted to curl up and not think about the blog, but I made it over here anyway.

I'm not sure my blog posts were always worth reading though. Which, you know, was a risk I knew I'd be taking when I decided to post everyday. Because of that, I'm not sure I will participate next year. And I certainly won't extend the posting everyday through December either. In fact, I may not post here for a few days to take a break.

That said, I don't regret participating. Even on those days I didn't want to come, it was slightly therapeutic for me to show up and write a bit, even just a few lines.

One more thing came out of writing every month ... after writing for 30 day straight, today's post will be my 997th post. Yep. Three away from 1000. I've posted 1000 posts on this blog. Even I am amazed by this.

The kids teased me if the 1000th post would be the last since the blog is titled Journey of 1000 Stitches, like somehow that is the finish line! But no, I won't leave you all on 1000. I did joke that I would change it to Journey of a million ... but no, I won't really do that either ;-)

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend. Whether you've been reading since post number 1 or post number 997, thank you for reading =)

xoxo,
Brandie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! On both the completion of Nablopomo & composing 997 posts. YOWZA.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)