Thursday, November 01, 2012

I might be crazy ...

Well, okay, I think we can take the might out of this title.
I decided today to join in NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo November 2012

I sorta, kinda, remember seeing this in the past,  but not paying enough attention to it all. And then I saw it today, asked about it, and decided to join. Which, um, will be interesting because my surgery was Monday. I'm still pretty sore {and taking pain killers} from it and can't move my right arm very well yet. So we'll see how this goes. In theory though, things should only get better from here, so I should be able to pull this off. That said, so far, recovery is two steps forward, one step back. But even still, at the end of the day, that's one step gained and for that I'm grateful.

However, I really honestly thought, I'd take a day or two and be back 100%. Um, yeah. If we switch day to week, I might be spot on. So I'm a bit bummed that here we are, 3 days out, and I still spent most of today in bed. My family is being very patient and very kind to me. I think my husband had more realistic expectations in his head than I did. {But he's a smart man, so this shouldn't surprise anyone}.

So, I'll be here, writing away. Hopefully not complaining too much, and with something interesting to say.

Xoxo,
Brandie

1 comment:

  1. TheNextMartha8:01 PM

    You are brave. Good luck. (And hope you feel better)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)