Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday

It's been a crazy Wednesday.

My headache is back and not being very kind.

I had a doctor's appointment. The doctor was just over an hour late. He looked at me for 30 seconds. Said I was good and now I'll wait for the pre-op call (nothing major, just super minor). I wonder if next time I can show up, flash him, and leave. Because that would be nice.

It was decided today that my husband, my sister and myself will make Thanksgiving day dinner. Last minute changes because my grandma is sick and my mom needs to take care of her.

I've never cooked a t-day dinner before. I've never cooked a turkey before. My husband has, so thankfully he'll be there to help. It should be a thanksgiving to remember!

We'll head to my mom's and hang out all day, hopefully not being too stressed, or having too big of a headache, and we'll laugh a lot and have fun!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)