Saturday, November 30, 2013

The End

The last day of NaBloPoMo and frankly, I'm thrilled!

I feel like I've had some pretty darn awful posts this month - the downside of committing to posting ever day, even if I feel I have nothing to say, I have to come post. It's also been an up and down month for me - the headaches, the stomach aches, the doctors' appointments. The month has been crazy for sure. I am not sad to see it end.

I have high hopes for December. My second birthday, my son's birthday, Christmas, cookies, presents, time together, Christmas music, parties to go to! I can't wait.

And right around the corner is the new year - which is looking like it might bring some big changes (but again, I have to vague, even though I realize it's annoying to do so!)

So tonight I say, good-bye November. And hello December. Hello to high hopes and a month spent with friends and family and not doctors! Hello to a month of smiles and laughter and lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to you for finishing! And cheers to a fresh slate named December :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)