Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's finally finished!

A kind of long time ago (well, back in June) I started a little jacket for Little Man. I honestly thought I would finish it quickly and it would long ago put in the closet waiting for summer weather to turn a bit chilly.
Well, the weather is starting to turn here and it lay blocking away down in my basement. And in the meantime I have started quite a few other knit projects and managed to finish them! Tonight I was actually going to attempt to start some more knitting and I decided that I needed to finish up this little jacket before fall turned into winter!
So, it is with great pleasure that I present to you, a finished knit hoodie for Little Man (well, maybe for Little Man anyway - I may decide to just give it away to someone else!)



Here is a close-up of the yarn ... the light blue really is more of a light green/torquise really. I need to figure out a way to take pictures that show off the true colors better ... but for now this will have to do!



It does feel good to get that out of the way and finished. And to not have it laying in the basement, taunting me every time I walk by and not pick it up! LOL! =)

2 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous! I love hoodies and have stocked up on them for the fall for Flybaby. Ahem, of course, hoodies that I didn't knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 PM

    It's cute!! everytime I get almost done with a sweater, something happens, and I'm no good at fixing errors without ruining what i'm working on...plus I have no idea how to block and attach sleeves and hoods (knitting anyway, I can do it with crochet). What stitch did you use? what type of yarn?

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)