Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sappy Post ...

Forgive me while I get sappy for a few moments.

Each and every day I seemed to get a little surprise from this blog - whether it's discovering someone who links to me OR some blog I've read for ages and then that author comes and comments here! It always shocks me a little bit!

My goal was never (and still isn't) to get thousands of readers each and every day. Just getting a few readers every day is pretty darn neat frankly! I love posting something and getting a few comments back - it's like having conversations I don't get to just staying home with my kids. Most days blogs, boards, etc, are the way in which I get adult conversation. And I do love it immensely!

And I love all the comments I get - truly I do! And I'm also so honored that people link back here - especially if there is no contest involved to help them do that ROFL!

Anyway, to my readers, thank you so much for coming here every so often and reading what I say. And thank you for all the great comments that are left here. So yeah, thanks! =) ::sniff, sniff:: You all rock and are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM

    I feel the same way about boards and blogs....it feels like much needed adult conversation!

    I am glad you've kept blogging regularly...it's nice to keep up with friends :)

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome...and same back at ya! I appreciate it that you come to read my blog so regularly. It makes it so much more fun to blog is you know people are reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)