Monday, September 10, 2007

Favor Please!

Yes, I have a request to make!
It doesn't happen often, but every so often, someone I know in real life will mention reading this blog and I'm always completely shocked! Which is silly if you also knew that there is a link in my e-mail signature. Anyway, regardless it still catches me off guard (and then I mentally think about what I've posted recently and is it embarrassing ROFL!)
Anyway, if you are reading this and you know me, say hi! So that I don't have the deer in headlights look if you mention you've been here to me when we are face-to-face ROFL!
Also, if you are a lurker and have never said hi before, well, say hi! I love comments! I love visiting the blogs of those who read here.

Please? And Thank you! =)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Well I don't know you in real life and I'm not a lurker, but I wanted to say Hi anyways. :)

    Hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandie, Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. How funny that we have so much in common. No chance you are near NC is there? I'm off to explore your blog. Let's keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Of course, I say something most every day now...so I don't really classify as a "lurker" but Hi anyways. :)

    I also wanted to point out that sometimes I like to visit the blogs of those who comment on the blogs I read. That's one way I find other great blogs. That is one reason I LOVE comments so much. We build a little community of like-minded people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check in on your blog on occasion, so it was time to say *hi*. Thanks for the reminder.

    Knit On!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I stop by your blog and see what you are up to every once in awhile. Stop by and see me too!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)