Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Trip down memory lane

I was tagged for this forever ago it seems, but am just now getting to it ...

Meme #1 - A Trip Down Blogging Memory Lane (tagged by CDPJ)

Here are the rules:

You must post five links to posts you have written.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better . . . and don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!

*I have another blog, and this would be a million times easier to do with that one, but I'll give it my best shot!

Link 1 must be about family:
Faith Like A Child

Link 2 must be about friends:
Sappy Post

Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are, what you’re all about:
A Simple Snowflake

Link 4 must be about something you love:
So True (yes, I know, not very sentimental, but true none the less LOL!)

Link 5 can be anything you choose:
Non-knitting content If you only pick one link, make it this one! Trust me on this =)

IF you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! And leave me a message if you do it! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)