Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Knitting ...

It may be hard for some of you to believe that this blog was originally started to keep track of my knitting projects! So many of my posts are not knitting related lately - although I might add that I sort of like my blog better now because I feel like I am opening up more but we'll save that for another day.
Today, I have knitting pictures to show! They aren't all that exciting, but well, here goes!

The most exciting picture is of this one:
100_7303
I have started some Christmas knitting! Woo-hoo! This is Fetching that is meant for person 3 in group 2.

And then there are these projects I am still plugging away on:

100_7301
This would be the bird bag for Little Momma

100_7300
And this is the jacket I am making for little man. With any luck, I can seam it (or start to seam it tomorrow).

Tomorrow, I will have embroidery to show you ... I did the actual embroidery today, but I still need to wash/dry/back it and then it will be all ready to be sent out!

1 comment:

  1. You are very much like me. Many projects going at the same time. I tend to have too many going. LOL. I can't wait to see your embroidery project. Not many people embroider anymore and its nice to see.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)