Monday, February 04, 2008

Thing-A-Day: Day 4

Continuing on with the book theme ....

My oldest dd made another book today (and really they are so cute. I've tried to take pictures of the pages, but they don't turn out well and I REALLY wish that I had a scanner to scan them in that way). My other daughter made a bookmark. And I also made a bookmark - this one out of fabric =)
100_9724

I really like my bookmark though. I think it turned out very cute. Although, I was also thinking that I might add a little charm to the end of it to give it some weight to hang down, but I'm not sure because I really like it now and sometimes too much can be, well, too much!
100_9725


It did occur to me that maybe y'all don't want to see our things each day and that you could go over to the website to look at all the nice things over there (or to just look at my feed). So maybe I will only post the ones I am REALLY excited about.

On another note, my dh told me today he LOVED the accordion book I made and definitely wants me to make more and he thinks I should make them to send to his mom! Which is good because I had a LOT of fun making it and will have no problem whipping up some more! Of course, that will mean a few more supplies might need to be purchased. And oh darn. We all know how much I dislike going to buy supplies to craft with LOL!

Anyway, that's all for today!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:25 PM

    You talk about bad kids doing errands... I didn't say that before voting I took Bubbie to the bank and he was AWFUL! I was very stern with him in the car from the bank to the voting place..... I let park time ride on his actions at the church to vote! Sorry your time was so stressful! Mine are in the room too! Awwww... quiet time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)