Sunday, February 03, 2008

Thing-A-Day: Day 2

(yes, even though I am posting at the Thing-A-Day site, I also plan to post all items over here as well!)

So, keeping with our theme of books, today we all made books! The girls both decorated their pages (and I have to say, they did a fabulous job but I'm biased LOL). I kept mine blank. I am not sure what I will do with it though ... Maybe I will use it to do some drawings through out February ;-)

 


100_9648


 


100_9647



On another note, today I was at a party and going to give the blog address out. I could NOT remember the address. Um, hello! I swear I have no brain sometimes. I admit, I felt so embarrassed, just standing there thinking. I wrote something down and I *think it was correct! I'll have to see if any comments show up ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)