Sunday, August 20, 2006

SURPRISE!!!

There is actually knitting content on this blog! How amazing ... I was starting to wonder if there would ever be more knitting content here ...
But I did manage to finish a hat that has plans with the preemie project ...

Little bitty hat

Secondly, I started this blanket ....

it's a present. Of course the party it was supposed to be given at was today. Oops. However, in my defense, I didn't get notice until Friday ... so, yeah, I think slightly more than a 1/3rd of the way through a lap blanket is actually pretty good. Besides, better late than never, huh?


Anyway, here's a close-up. I love this pattern. This will be the second one I made. Someday, I vow to make one for myself ... I actually had the yarn here already with the plans to make one for me, but alas, it will be going to someone else. Which is okay because I have too much yarn anyway, and I need to work on depleting my stash! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)