Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Project Runway

My my, what a show. I don't know what to think about it honestly. I think a lot was missing from the big "fight" but I was sad to see so many people upset and sad.
And Laura - pregnant. Okay, her comments about really not planning on a 6th but she'll just throw "it" in with the others and blah blah ... well, I think she was trying to be funny, and it was probably a shock to discover she was pregnant and not even when she is at home with her family, but it just really rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know, I just, I guess I didn't see the humor in it. ::shrug::

So, on other topics ... I've been hearing about the Mason-Dixing Knitting book all over the knitting blog world. So I've been interested in looking at it ... but dh would kill me if I bought another book because 1) we have too many books and 2) we have absolutely NO room at all. So I kind of just figured it would be another thing I won't get my hands on for like 5 years and by then I'll probably have forgotten all about. So, yeah, I had given up on it, but then. I walked into the library and looked at the new books, and there it was! Waiting to be checked out for the very first time. I snatched it up quick as I could, and now it's all mine for 3 weeks. Fabulous! LOL! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)