Thursday, August 31, 2006

Booking Through Thursday



  1. What is your favorite kind of reading? Novels? Biographies? Mathematical textbooks? Historical Fiction is my most favorite, followed by mystery, but I do like to mix in some non-fiction in there as well. But by far, historical fiction.

  2. What do you like best about your favorite kind of reading? What keeps you coming back to that kind of book? Following a gripping story? Watching characters develop? Being educated about things and places you didn't know about? Letting your mind relax into someplace completely different? I like history a lot. But I enjoy the story aspect of it - it's not just straight history, it's a bit more. Sometimes though, it's hard to seperate the history from the fiction and that can throw me for a loop, but aside from that historical fiction just brings history alive for me. And I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)