Friday, August 25, 2006

All moved in ...

As you can see, I packed up my bags and moved. Now I think I'm settled for a bit. Still have a bit of tweaking to do, but I will wait a bit and change links and all that stuff in a few weeks.

I just decided I didn't like "cute and crafty" anymore. I didn't know what to name this blog when I first started it. I had recently been to a party where I gave someone a gift (handmade) and one of her friends comments "Oh my! Not only is she cute, but she's crafty too!" So then I kind of had cute and crafty stuck on me, and it seemed an appropriate name. But, I don't feel it fits anymore, so I changed it. Nice that I had that ability to do that!

Anyway, I'm happy with the new name "A journey of 1000 stitches begins with just one ..." It fits my most favorite crafts - sewing, knitting, and now quilting ... all of which have stitches! So hopefully I'll like this one for a few years =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)