Friday, August 18, 2006

A bit late ...

on my booking through Thursday, but here it is, better late than never I guess!

1. Do you enjoy books that have cooking or eating scenes in them?
2. Have you made or eaten anything that was inspired by a recipe or scene in a book?

Umm ... I never really think about it. I haven't read any books that are specifically about cooking or that have a strong tie to cooking in them - I have thought about reading books by Diana Mott Davidson as I've heard they are good, but not yet.
I recently made cookies that looked like quilt squares which came from on the Elm Creek Quilter books. I have also requested the Anne of Green Gables Cookbook so I can make things from that series - although that has more to do with my love for Anne than cooking LOL!!!


From: Booking Through Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)