Monday, August 28, 2006

Crazy or what?

I think I'm crazy.
I have started another knitting project.
For anyone keeping track, currently I have going:
* a sweater for my 3 year old
* a sweater for my 6 year old
* 2 flower girl baskets and 2 ring bearers pillows (wedding is Oct. 7)
* 6 placemats (which should ideally be done by mid-October
* a scarf for my 6 year old (which will be a birthday present at the end of October)

I have been asked ot patch a pair of pants - which I've been avoiding even though it's the easiest thing on my list

And now I have started another project. It's an aran baby bunting outfit, that should ideally be finished by the end of next week. What am thinking? Too many things to make, not nearly enough time to do them all in! Wish me luck ... I am off to knit, knit, knit, knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)