Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Woo-hoo!

I just got an e-mail letting me know I won the Green Baby DVD! I won it courtesy of The Boutique Cafe!
I can not wait to get this movie and watch it because it just looks so very very neat and the description looks wonderful:
The DVD features babies playing in nature while interacting with fun and colourful animation from birds, butterflies and flowers to giraffes, elephants and penguins.

The soundtrack is composed of original music with toddlers speaking words of wisdom such as: "Trees Provide us with Oxygen", "The Joy from the Sunflower", and "Please Protect the Ocean".

Children are attracted to other babies faces and Green Baby brings an instant play group into your home. Have fun bonding with your children as they point and talk to the other babies, animals and animation.

I will let you all know what we think of it once it arrives =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)