Friday, January 04, 2008

3 Days ....

and I'm doing pretty good with this whole no sugar thing.
Although as I type this, an Oreo cookie sitting next to me, just asking to be eaten by me. And I'm not gonna lie - I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to eat it.
And maybe I will, because really it's one little cookie. I just have to make sure one little cookie doesn't turn into a whole bag.
I was told today that it will take about 7 days for the cravings to stop. So I'm almost half-way there. Which is so good. Because last night again, I woke up with a huge horrible head ache. And of course, all these freaking cravings all day long. Because I really really miss eating a whole lot of things.
And frankly and honestly, I have NO changes yet. I know, it's been 3 days, right? So what was I expecting. I don't know really, but I was hoping for at least some extra burst of energy. Hopefully that will come. I hope I will feel something for the better soon because I really need more motivation to stay on it.

Aside from that, not much going on here. I feel drained, tapped out and completely exhausted from all the Christmas rush. I need a break from all things. I don't even want to walk into my craft room right now. So not a lot of crafting, creating, or anything of that sort going on. I think I spent most of today thinking about all sorts of foods I would like to eat but am refraining from eating.

I know, this doesn't make the best blogging content. But truly, and honestly, food is about all I can think about right now! I'm sure some other people out there are dieting/eating healthy for the new year, so please, please, I hope someone lets me know that I'm not the only person thinking about food these days! LOL

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to cut sugar out, we did that two years ago and it worked GREAT until I got pregnant then I found myself licking the wrappers at HEB. I then got addicted again, and gained a shameful amount of weight as well as hubby, we have vowed to re-start this again. We can be accountability partners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it going with no sugar? I'd like to do that again -- I did it for a while and enjoyed it. But then I got pregnant and bam!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)