Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alive again!

I am feeling alive again. Which is good.

This week I knitted almost all the pieces to the pea pod sweater and so wanted to take pictures and show you - but darn-it if I can find the camera! Anyway, just about 10 more rows on the second sleeve and I can block it, piece it and add the collar. Which is really good because I just hoping to make it that far by next weekend, so yeah for being ahead of schedule!

Second, I all of a sudden want to live on a small farm. I blame it entirely on what I'm reading in Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and I know it's not easy work. And I don't want lots of acres. But how cool to have the ability to really grow so much of what you need to consume? If nothing else, I'm at least hoping for a garden in my backyard this year, but we're pretty sure we won't get enough light to sustain it. (and yes, I know it's hard work because my parents do farm!)

Three, I am setting Animal, Vegetable, Miracle down to start reading Eat, Pray, Love. Which I am reading for my every other month book club which is here). I'm not too far into it, but it's interesting so far indeed.

There are many other things to tell you about ... but I'll save it for tomorrow. It's late and the battery is about to die. But watch for what I hope will be very interesting things coming soon - not to mention pictures of my pea pod progress! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)