Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life ...

has been on the busy side around here lately. I guess I needed to take a bit of a bloggy break for a few days there. I think the entire month of October will be this hit or miss kind of period for me. Between ALL the time my dh is working, the time I am working, taking care of kids, errands, cleaning, cooking, there isn't much time left in the day!

I did manage to do some embroidery yesterday for a friend:
These little duckies:

Added to this shirt:


Mom and daughter were happy with it so that's good!

I also had about, oh 3-4 inches of a new sock knit, when I decided the pattern was not working with the yarn I had. The yarn I have is gorgeous and the pattern was not showing that, so I frogged it all back and now have nothing to show for it. But that's okay. I found another pattern last night which I hope will be much better. But, back to the yarn, I bought it from WhimzyPinzy (a fellow etsymom) and well, I'm digging the yarn. It is so gorgeous. The socks I am making are actually not going to my feet, and I'm kind of sad about that LOL! Maybe next time I order from her it will be for myself, but for now, I am digging her yarn. So anyway, if you like yarn, go visit her and see what she has!

Okay, now I'm off to cook a ton of chili (okay, not a ton, but about 6 pounds LOL!) and then cleaning and if I'm lucky, I'll get to recast those socks on again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)