Sunday, October 21, 2007

Belated Thank you ...

So a sort of really long time ago, HappyMomma gave me this:




Aww! It makes me feel super special! Thank you very much ... I have to add she makes me smile a lot too - and I always love to get her comments here =)

And now I am supposed to pass this on to someone, which is pretty hard because well, a really large amount of people make me smile every day. I won't even admit to you about how many people I track via bloglines because then you all might think that I was addicted or something like that to reading blogs!
I am, however, going to pass this on to a friend of mine - someone I see in person face to face because she listens to me ramble on the phone, comes over to my crazy house, doesn't mind that my kids are afraid of her dog, doesn't freak out over runny noses, and really does make me smile ... so I'm passing this on to SJCreations ... however, if you are reading this, chances are I thought about giving it to you because all the readers who have left comments to me, well, you all are awesome! =)

2 comments:

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)