Sunday, August 19, 2007

Random Updates ...

Last weekend did not go as planned. I did not watch Murder She Wrote. I did not craft much. I did not really get to do much of what I wanted to do at all!
I'm not complaining because things with the family have been crazy lately. But I think we are finally getting into a rhythm and I am accomplishing a lot of good things for my family.
So tomorrow, tomorrow after church, I am taking me time.
I will finish up the market bag and one of the tee-shirts for the give-aways, so Monday 4 of the 5 will be shipped to the winners.
I am going to go through some stash and thin it out. I am going to start planning holiday projects to make. I am going to work on some projects and hopefully show pictures of them. And I will hopefully even find some time to read a little bit tomorrow.
So, to my contest winners - sorry it took so long, but your items are coming! And finally I will be able to get in touch with my crafty side and just relax in my little sewing room and do whatever I want to do! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)