Thursday, December 07, 2006

More Reading ...

I suppose I am on this reading kick now, and hopefully these reading challenges will keep me going.
It helps that I can now read before bed and I have managed to learn to knit and read at the same time - provided I am doing non-complicated knitting!
So I am going to join another reading challenge! This one is to read a book a month from the "To Be Read" list ... which of course, mine is quite lengthy!!

So here are my choices for the TBR Challenge:
1. Devil in the White City
2. The Day the World Came to Town
3. One Thousand White Women
4. Riding the Bus With My Sister: A True Life Journey
5. Size 12 is Not Fat - Meg Cabot
6. The Dogs of Babel
7. The Historian
8. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
9. What Comes After Crazy: A Novel
10. The Nazi’s Officer Wife
11. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
12. Crewel World by Monica Ferris

Some bonus choices:
Amanda Bright @ Home
Lucia, Lucia
Teacher Man
The Handmaid’s Tail by Margaret Atwood
The Widow's War
These is My Words

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Reading and knitting all at once??? I am most impressed! I've not read any of the books on the list, but must check a few out.

    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I just love being able to connect with so many people...and all in my flannel jammies and handknit sockies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandie! I'm participating in the TBR Challenge too.

    From your list I have read:

    Riding the Bus w/My Sister ~ 4/5
    One Thousand White Women ~ 4.5/5
    Lucia, Lucia ~ 4/5
    Teacher Man ~ 3/5
    These Is My Words ~ 4.5/5

    Great choices! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)