I suppose I am on this reading kick now, and hopefully these reading challenges will keep me going.
It helps that I can now read before bed and I have managed to learn to knit and read at the same time - provided I am doing non-complicated knitting!
So I am going to join another reading challenge! This one is to read a book a month from the "To Be Read" list ... which of course, mine is quite lengthy!!
So here are my choices for the TBR Challenge:
1. Devil in the White City
2. The Day the World Came to Town
3. One Thousand White Women
4. Riding the Bus With My Sister: A True Life Journey
5. Size 12 is Not Fat - Meg Cabot
6. The Dogs of Babel
7. The Historian
8. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
9. What Comes After Crazy: A Novel
10. The Nazi’s Officer Wife
11. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
12. Crewel World by Monica Ferris
Some bonus choices:
Amanda Bright @ Home
The Handmaid’s Tail by Margaret Atwood
The Widow's War
These is My Words