Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Diverging from knitting ...

Because again, secret knitting is taking place and well, not much to say (although the person who is getting it either isn't visiting here - which is extremely likely - or hasn't made the connection)

I have decided to join the 2007 Winter Classics Challenge. Here are my 5 choices:

1. The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
2. Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
3. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
4. A Room With a View by E. M. Forster
5. A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway

So we'll see where these books take me ...


2007 Winter Classics Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Of course you can still join in, the more the merrier! Is this the blog you want to post with, so I can show your link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Brandi, you may be the first knitter who will joining the classics challenge. I know we have some quilters and crocheters. Anyway, Welcome! I'm finding with each new list I look at more and more books I wish I had added to my list. We will both reading reading Madame Bovary this go around, so we can get some good discussion going.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)