Thursday, December 14, 2006

17: Decorating the tree


It's all done ... I think it looks terrific this year =)
The girls had a blast putting the ornaments on and even babyboy wanted to be a part of it.
I admit, that I spent about 3 minutes rearranging some of the ornaments - not too many of them, but mostly ones that were hung on the light string instead of the tree or ones that were about to fall off. And then there were several spots that had about 3 ornaments hanging from the same spot!
But overall, it looks good and it was a good way to spend an evening!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:48 AM

    I love the strategic repostitioning. If it were left entirely up to my children, the only decorated spot would be a 2 foot square section about 3 feet high. Cute tree!!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)