Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More on Secret Knitting ...

Well, I guess secret knitting is sort of boring to talk about on a blog, because well, I can't say much or show much.
I do have two pictures I can show you though. I finally managed to finished the back and so now onto the front it will be. Let's hope the front goes quickly and the sleeves follow as well .... I am pretty nervous these days with the house hunting, making offers, waiting for counter-offers, and knitting is sort of relaxing to me. So it's good I have something to do during this time of waiting ....


The front piece of secret knitting has been started ...




The yarn I am using for secret knitting ...

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous, bright colors. I can't wait to see what it's going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 AM

    The colors are bright and cheerful....has your recipient figured out it's for them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:21 AM

    I am SO in love with that blue color on the needles. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)