Wednesday, December 27, 2006

3, 2, 1: Words only!

I never did pictures for the 25 things for Christmas did I?
I wanted to show you how I displayed all the cards we recieved (on ribbon around a door way) except the kids kept pulling the ribbon down. That would have been number 3. It really did look pretty the entire 2 minutes I could get it to stay up at a time! I suppose next year I will have to find a different way to display them ... because I think this ribbon will fail again if I try it. I shouldn't try that one again until babyboy is about 10! LOL!

I participated in a cookie excahnge and brought home many yummy cookies. I wish I had taken a picture of all the great cookies I had, but they were eaten much too quickly (mostly by me!) But trust me, they looked pretty and tasted great!

I wish I had a family picture - not just a picture of the kids ... as family is really important to me - that is my number 1 .... my family is just too precious for me! I love them with all my heart. It's just amazing how much love I feel towards these people! I'm so blessed to have them in my life and I love them soo much! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)