Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Project Runway

Okay, I am so addicted to this show. I love it. I sometimes dream I'm on it (which is funny because I can't really do 10% of what they are doing on the show!) but I dream I have to ask people to teach me to run the machines, and how to put things together and somehow I end up not being the worst until the finally 3 when I show up to Fashion Week with NOTHING done! I suppose it's a lot like the dream where you show up for a final and you realize you never attended the class or something.

Anyway, the little reunion show tonight was very interesting to watch. I can't wait to see what the 4 designers show on the runway. It will be so interesting! And the winner, I just don't know who it will be. I like each of the 4 left for different reasons, so the big runway show will be a must see for me. I can't wait! And from the previews tonight, seems that the drama will be very high at that point still


In other news ...
I hit the Jo-Anne's that's closing again. :X Picked up a bunch more patterns and a few fabrics. My dd has requested some hair ties, so she had fun skipping along picking things out for those. I might get to them by the time she has dd's who are her current age LOL!
Baby bunting has a hood and one sleeve. It is missing 2 side seams, the other sleeve and some buttons.
Friday morning we leave for a trip out of town that will net us about 6 hours each way. I have started a baby blanket and will have the other ballet sweater to work on - which will be more than enough to work on, but I like to have more than one project in case I get tired of one. Yes, I can lose interest quickly, especially when I feel trapped in a car for too long LOL!
But hoping to finish baby bunting by tomorrow night (tonight if I can keep my eyes open long enough) and be done with it. I really do love it, I just don't love working on it anymore! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)