Friday, March 31, 2006

Next up ...

This cardigan Baby Cardi.
I am doing it in blue and white (blue around the trim parts and white for the rest of it). I cant wait and hope it turns out cute.
If I like it, I might make one in yellow too for a project spectrum item =)

Thanks to my friend at Home's Jewels because she sent me the link to the pattern =)

I am also going to start sewing my needle holder bag!! Woo-hoo! So many fun things to make ... so little time!

Oh, if anyone happens over here who knows how to take the curl out of circ needles, can you share the secret? Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute sweater! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Heat up some water in a wide frying pan. Hold the needles in your hands while you dip the cord (whatever you call it) in the water for a few seconds. You may have to do this several times to remove the curl.

    And then the key to keeping the curl out is storing your circular needles in a circular needle holder like this (scroll down to see pics: http://homejewel.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_homejewel_archive.html

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)