Friday, March 17, 2006

One excited girl ...

I found a local stitch n bitch group! Yippee!! I am one happy lady over here.
Meetings are on Tuesdays, so hopefully next Tuesday I will get to go and love it!! Yeah! I can't wait ... I have lots of knitting friends on-line, but it will nice to have a few IRL.
Of course ... that said we might be moving out of this area this summer ... ut I'm not going to think about that now. I'm going to go out and enjoy it while I can =)

I also cheated .. I started a bootie for the preemie project, despite not finishing the UFO I said I would finish before starting something new. Oh well ... it's for a good cause and so that's my excuse LOL!

1 comment:

  1. thats great..S&B are always so much fun..
    have fun with the booties..

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)