Monday, August 04, 2008

I did it!

I signed up for Mystery Stole 4. This will be my first time participating and I'm quite excited about it.
Of course the start overlaps with the olympics, so that could slow down my progress and I'll be working pretty heavily in September and October - but this will be fun I think!

I ordered this yarn in Pink Posy Heather. I've never knit with beads before either and have never made a stole before. So this will be a couple of firsts for me. I ordered the beads today too (from artbeads.com) It's so hard to tell what they look like, so I ordered 3 different kinds. Plus, if I had only ordered one, it would have been a 3 dollar order so that felt much too low to me. I hope I like one of them with the yarn but I'll post pictures as soon as everything arrives.

For now, I need to finish up the pea pod, the sweater for me and make sure I have needles to start my olympic knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)