Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Phew!

Well, I did it. All things that needed to be finished for today and tomorrow were in fact finished (actually I did the last thing at about 10:30 pm December 23 which is a miracle!)

100_9370

We also managed to whip out a whole bunch of cookies!

100_9338 100_9349

I would like to point out, all of this was in fact pulled off with the help of my darling husband, who helped out as much as he could. Have I mentioned just how much I love this man? Well, if I haven't let me tell you - I REALLY love this man.

Proof:
100_9102 100_9100

Anyway, I am so excited that everything was able to be finished ... it was close and I was feeling nervous about getting it all done. I really did enjoy making it all - but I didn't enjoy the rush. I am going to try to do this next year again, but hopefully start MUCH sooner (at this point, I might just start in February LOL!)

Merry Christmas everyone! I will be spending the next week doing laundry and cleaning since I haven't kept up in the rush to finish everything LOL! So with that, I will "see" you all next year! =)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing everything! I got all but ONE thing on my list done, and it felt GOOD. (The one I skipped was for my son, who is getting enough other stuff.) I hope to blog about it later today (now that I can finally show the pictures) but for now, the stuff is online here:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lharsma/ChristmasGifts

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)