Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas is almost here ...

and I am feeling swamped people. Just bogged down with things to do, people to see, places to go, things to make, stuff to buy, etc, etc.
I still haven't found any time, and for that I apologize. I checked my blogline feeds this am, I only have 1800 unread items sitting there just waiting for me. I have not marked them all yet, I will try to slowly skim them. And there are certain people I am thinking of more often than others (including two pregnant bloggers who by my accounts could theoretically have their babies any day now!) But it is so hard to find the time to get on-line these days truthfully.

Although, I will be sharing a few quick homemade Christmas ideas over the next few weeks. Most can be finished quickly. And most can be done relatively inexpensively and I hope most will be well loved if you decide to make and give them! I have two ideas planned for this week and we'll see what else I can come up with. I've been going through books for things I am not personally making, but which could be nice gift ideas for others to make (and some I'm tucking in my brain for next year!)

And I am not the only one who will be sharing great ideas - The Motherhood is planning on sharing great ideas between now and Christmas for everyone to use and enjoy, so go check out there, and look in the Homemade Christmas group and see what other people are thinking of! Also, if you have a great idea, please share your link over there too!

Anyway, I will be in and out, here and there ... and I hope that everyone will continue to check back and enjoy the ideas that I will be sharing with you (although let me be clear, these are ideas I've gotten from other places - I haven't had any grand breakthroughs on ideas to share with you, but if I do, I promise to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)