Friday, December 28, 2007

In other news ...

I officially closed my etsy store today.
The things I had listed there expired last week? or maybe the week before? I've been thinking about it for a while now - I just haven't figured out how to make the store successful. I needed to be doing a LOT more for the store than I was.
And it's just not time for it. It is not my time for this store. And that's okay with me. I actually feel better about it. As much as I enjoy getting orders, sometimes they scare me. There's a deadline with them. They need to be done and finished and shipped. And given how long it took me to get my Fall Y'all giveaway items in the mail, well, doing things quickly is NOT something I'm capable of these days.
Maybe another day I will go back to it. Or maybe I will try something else next time. Either way, for now, I'm done with it. And I think that is actually a good thing for now!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to close it! I am sure it was bitter sweet for you.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an etsy store too but somehow I don't update it like I should. I think its empty right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Can I still place "special" orders? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to say THANKS for the crayon roll. It is too cute.

    (hugs)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:47 PM

    i just saw your adorable crayon roll on RIBBON ROCK STAR and came over to see what else you had. :( Maybe you post about item one at a time on your blog and sell it that way, as you make it? As long as you had paypal, that could work...

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)