Sunday, September 10, 2006

So close ...

I made so much progress on the baby bunting this week. I was so close to finishing ... might have even finished.
But Friday my dad was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in his lungs. And well, I'll admit I was a mess. I'm still feeling very uneasy about this whole thing.
My dad does not get sick. Ever. He does not go to the doctor. So, for him to go to the ER, well, you had to know it was major.
I'm glad he did go, and I'm glad they found the clot (granted, it was the second trip to the ER when they discovered it but they did find it).
But obviously, in the grand scheme of things, the baby bunting was not top priority. We went and saw the little darling who will eventually get it (hopefully within 2 weeks time).
For now, I'm just glad my dad is getting better and hopefully when I finish the bunting, dad will be back at home feeling tons better!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Sorry to hear about your dad, and I hope he gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)