Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pictures



One basket down and ready to go ...




Close-up of the embroidery (the dove is extremely similar to the one on the ring bearer's pillow)




inside of basket (the ribbon is in case I need to pop out the bottom before it's used!)

In knitting news ...




baby bunting blocking! Finally almost done!
Just need to join pieces and add hood to it! Yeah!




Close-up of the pattern. Let me tell you something ... I HATE bobbles. After the hood is done, I will try to avoid ever making another bobble in my life. LOL

And I just started piecing together ballet sweater for my dd. I can't wait to give it to her! And I did one side of the sleeve last night ... my first time ever. Doens't look to shabby if I do say so myself ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)