Thursday, September 21, 2006

Never enough time ....

these days to work on anything anymore!
I have a curious baby. A baby who wants to be in everything that babies shouldn't be into.
And so I am now a mom who chases the baby, moves the baby, moves things out of reach of the baby. I wish I could be a mom who permanently moves things and puts up gates, but that is currently not an option and it's all my dh's fault and yes, I do indeed remind him of it often.
It's okay. This too shall pass ... and I will have more time to do things.
But I have several projects with deadlines that are looking at me from where they have been set down half finished ... wondering when I will come and complete them.
Soon! I hope! Have no fear unfinished projects ... soon you too will have the title of finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)