Friday, July 06, 2012

UFO Challenge

I've got all these projects, just laying around half-finished. I really need some motivation to finish them. (Because it's so much more fun to start new projects and then I forget about them. So projects tend to pile up!).

I feel pretty confident that I'm not the only person with some unfinished objects (ufo's) laying around the house. So, with that in mind, I'm starting a UFO Challenge.

But, I'm leaving it very vague. You decide what YOU need to do. If it's finish 10 projects, set a goal to finish 10 projects. Maybe you just have one big one you need to work on. Or maybe you just want to challenge yourself to work on some UFO's for an hour each week. Start planning now. We're going to start Monday, July 16 and run through Friday, August 31.

I hope you'll play along. On the 16th share what your goals are and then every Friday we'll show off what we've accomplished that week.

I even made a button (and no, I've never done this before so it's a little less than perfect!). And if I've done this correctly, there will be a code for you to grab it as well and put it on your blog (but only if you want to) =)






Well, I'm going to take the next week to try to organize my things and figure out what I have and what I want to work on! Hope you'll join me!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:26 PM

    So many unfinished objects here. Great idea! I'm in. Now where to start...glad we have till the 16th to figure that out! xo Chris, San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it have to be a crafts project? I need to be held accountable for a big summer project..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)