Saturday, November 21, 2009

Skirt Redo

So I had showed you this:
IMG_0323

And mentioned in the post that I wasn't sure about it.

Yeah, the more I looked at it the more I didn't like it. I tried it on a few more times. Started to kind of, well, hate it! Then I took in the sides. Still wasn't digging it.

Last night as I was trying to go to bed an idea hit me. And today I was able to work on it, and I like it a whole lot better. In fact, I love it. I think I would wear it every day if I could!

IMG_0350

I took off the ruffle/gathered part. Cut it straight and just added it straight on. I think this was the fix I needed. I wore it tonight (I had a Stampin' Up party at my house) and I really really like it. It's so much better now. And I feel so much better about it now! I will be able to sleep peacefully now tonight LOL! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Much better! The ruffle made it a little costume-y, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)