Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Craft Day Project 1!

We finished up our first project for craft day - making necklaces.

Originally a few of my friends were supposed to come over and make some with me, but for various reasons, everyone had to cancel.

But, I had two very willing girls here who wanted to help me, so it worked out fabulous if I do say so myself!!

Here are the finished necklaces ...

IMG_0246
(7 year old's)

IMG_0256
(10 year olds)

IMG_0264
IMG_0270
(mine)

These were made with a washer, that has some pretty paper taped to it, and then a few beads were added. Very simple and yet, I think they look gorgeous!

And some random pictures of us making them:

IMG_0204

IMG_0206

IMG_0216

IMG_0253

IMG_0261

You can go here to see more of my pictures!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! I think the necklaces are beautiful. The girls are pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)