Thursday, November 19, 2009

And an apron ...

I finished the apron late last night, but was too tired to take pictures and share them!

The apron is reversible which is pretty neat!

IMG_0345

IMG_0342

I admit, the blue-ish side is my favorite side.

And I didn't realize how much the pattern had influenced my fabric buying until I was putting it together yesterday. I was at Jo-Ann's a few weeks ago buying other things and I saw the blue and bought it. I didn't have the pattern with me, I guessed on how much fabric to buy. I bought the pattern while ago, stared at it for a few months and then tossed it into the pattern stash. I haven't looked at it for a few months, but clearly, it made an impression on me - here's the picture on the pattern:

Emmeline Apron Sewing Pattern

Umm, doesn't that look a little familiar? At least I didn't use a similar greeny fabric for the other side LOL! The apron is so cute - it's called Miss Emmaline and you can get it from Sew Liberated here. I think there are a lot of great patterns over there actually!

So in general, I think I got a lot done for the 2 craft days I took part in! Another craft day is coming up Dec. 15 and 16. I like that. I like to have an excuse to kind of ignore everything else and just craft for two days (not that I did ignore everything else, but I did do the minimum amount required to keep this house running LOL!)

And as always, you can see more photos here!

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! I want one! :-D And I have to say, I like your color selections better than the ones on the website (not a fan of that green...)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)