Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A few oldies ...

Before going on vacation, in addition to all the other things I needed to do, I decided that there had to be some vacation crafting.

Hence, some pillows were made for the little ones. But not just ordinary pillows, but pillows with handles. After all, we were going to have lots of things to manage on the train journey and, let me just say, that those handles came in handy!

IMG_9011

They are just simple envelope pillows ... here's the back ...

IMG_9022

And I made two pencil cases for the kidlets to store things in. Except, the three year old ahs lots his, so I only have pictures of one ....

IMG_9029

Would we have survived vacation without them? Sure! But, it wouldn't have been as fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)