Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cards!

I have had cards on my mind a lot this week! =)

First, I made some (what I think are) cute thank you notes to send out for the lovely birthday presents I recently received!

100_1178

I wish I could say the idea was original, but alas it was not and I found them here. What a great idea and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! She has two sets for sale in her etsy shop, so if you want them but can't make them yourself, go buy!

Then the bride to be came over (from when I made these invites) and we have the details for the invitation she would like to send out. They will look beautiful I think and I can now start to work on them sooner rather than later - which will be good for all of us (because what bride wants to worry whether her invites will be done on time or not).

In other wedding news - a different wedding but still a cousin of mine - I whipped up some rehearsal dinner invitations tonight!
100_1174

Seriously, aren't they a cute couple? And she's like super-model gorgeous. Of course I met her for the first time when I was, I don't know, 29 months pregnant (okay, I was really 8 months but it felt like a lot more!). But she is so sweet and I just know the wedding will be wonderful. The inside just has the info printed straight on the paper. Of course, they haven't seen them yet so I have to hope they like them as much as I do! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:48 PM

    To figure out how to mint bitcoin, visit the [url=http://terapool.com/how-to-mine-bitcoins.php]Bitcoins[/url] help page.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)