Monday, February 05, 2007

A Room with a View

Another finish, and actually it's my last book for the Winter Classics Challenge!

It was a cute book. I did enjoy it, but it won't rank up there on my list of favorites. The storyline was cute, although, it is a book to show how times have changed. I mean, I can't imagine worrying about if my fiance knew another man kissed me! I suppose, because a few (although not a lot) of boys had kissed me before I met my fiance. What a different set of acceptable and unacceptable behavior if you compare the novel to today.
Depsite the differences in culture and what is appropriate or not, it was an interesting read and an interesting love story to say the least.

And with that, I am done with the Winter Classics Challenge. It was fun while it lasted for sure! I enjoyed being a part of it, and I'm thrilled I actually finished! Of course a big thank you to Booklogged for sponsoring this challenge!

Later this year there is a Non-Fiction Five challenge I think I will participate in. We'll have to see how life is going then ...

1 comment:

  1. You're finished?! Good for you! I still have 2 more books to go and one is Gone With the Wind. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)