Monday, February 12, 2007

24 Hours

What a great book! I was hooked from the beginning, although some parts were not easy for me to read.
The premise of the book is very sad and tragic IMO, but I sort of assumed from the beginning, it would turn out okay in the end .... I'll leave you to read it to so you can see if I was right or very sad at the end.
This is the second book I've read by Greg Iles and he did not disappoint (although admittedly, I liked the first book I read by him better, but I think the plot line is a big cause of this).
I think I will pick up more books by him in the future.
The thing that makes me laugh the most is I originally downloaded this book to listen to while unpacking at the new house and of course became hooked on the story and listened to it very quickly and not only while unpacking!
I will admit some parts did seem to drag a bit and in some places time seemed to go soooo slow, but I would imagine for some of the victims, time did feel slow, so I'm still wondering if that was intentional on the author's part or not.
But that aside, I enjoyed the book greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)