Thursday, February 08, 2007

Knitting and reading



Finished the back of the baby sweater and started one front piece while reading Crewel World the other day.
My next "read while knitting" book is hiding ... know what it is? ;-)


As far as Crewel World, it was an interesting book and a very quick read. My first thoughts were of the title Crewel World and wondered if it would transpose into Cruel World in the novel. I will say, I think for the main character, she went from a sort of cruel world (but not really) into a very good place.
The ending was a bit predictable, but I still enjoyed it. I think I enjoyed it mostly because I was knitting as I read it (which I thought was a very appropriate thing to do!)
I would read a novel by Monica Ferris again if I needed some light, easy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Light easy reading is the best kind for knitting - neither is too distracted!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)