Monday, February 12, 2007

13 Little Blue Envelopes

13 Little Blue Envelopes was a cute, very quick read!
As of this morning, I was on about page 50. I had a few hours to kill while my oldest took some co-op classes and the other two children and I sat in a church nursery.
Thankfully the kids played beautifully with the toys and I was able to finish the rest of the book in about 2 hours. Of course, I was highly motivated, as the book wsa due at the library Saturday and I was passing the library on my way home today - it would be returned finished or not. And so it was returned finished.
Anyway, like I said, a cute read. Very easy, very quick. Not a lot of thinking involved (which is a good type of book to read with the children under foot). It was interesting to travel around Europe with the main character - mostly because I've never done it, dream about doing it, but am far too chicken to ever really do it!

A great read and in the end worth the 40 cent fine I will recieve (however, it probably wouldn't have been worth, say a 2.00 fine LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)