Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Chugging along ...

I'm over here, just chugging along on things.
I have managed to make a pretty good dent in the unpacking department. I think we are about 85% of the way done now, which is a very good thing!
I have even managed to do a bit of knitting, finish two books, and organize my craft room a bit.
But I am here, even though I'm not posting much these days.
Now I just need to get a library card for around here (although I did manage to drive around and find the library yeah!) and find the nearest fabric/yarn stores. Although now that I have gathered all my crafting items in one location and can see all that I have, I probably don't need to buy anymore craft supplies, for oh, I don't know, 5 years or so? Which is all fine and dandy as for about the next year all of our extra money will go towards furniture, replacing appliances, and other fix-up-the-home kind of purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)