Thursday, September 15, 2011

WIWOMH 9/15

Two days in a row people ... don't get used to it though! LOL!

Anyway, today on my head is this lovely hat, knitted by my friend Catherine. It should also be noted that I had a doctor's appointment and my doctor said (and I quote) "You looked so cute sitting in the waiting room with your blue hat on!" So, there you go. Although I think I look cute in all my various head gears, I just don't usually leave the house to get other people's compliments on them!





And just like yesterday's brown hat, it is perfect for this cooler weather we've been having. My head is very happy. And my heart is so blessed to be wearing these items made for me!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:37 AM

    You look adorable, Brandie!! xo Chris, San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandie! You look "Marvelous" (say that in an old '90's Billy Crystal voice). Love, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)